Your Authorized Visa and Authentication Services Agent Authorizedby the consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Calgary
We have the expertise and knowledge to help you navigate through the visa process: our staff are properly trained and vetted.
We provide a secure environment for the handling of your sensitive documents, ensuring that your personal information is kept confidential.
We are trustworthy and are authorized by the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Calgary to look after your Chinese Visa apply needs.
Our Address: 100-10026 105 Street, NW Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. T5J 1C3info@goldmountaintravel.ca
Phone 780-425-8899 or 403-456-0066
Office Time：Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lunch break: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. We are closed on weekends and public holidays
Choose Goldmountain travel and we will provide you with the professional services
Document Checklist for Chinese Visa
(1) Valid passport
Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages.
(2) A photocopy of your passport’s data page and the photo page if it is seperate.
(3) Chinese Visa Application Form
One completed Visa Application Form which must be filled out in a computer (no hand-written Chinese visa application forms are acceptable by the Chinese consulate in Calgary since April 2013).
Please click here to download the Chinese visa application form and fill it out.
- If your formal nationality was Chinese (including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan), please fill your Chinese name in Chinese on column 1.2.
- If you choose ‘Married’ on the column 1.22, please fill out your spouse information in 1.23.
- If the applicant is under 18 years old, the parent or guardian should sign the form on behalf of the applicant.
- Please make sure you answer 2.9 truthfully, pay attention that the issue place of the old Chinese visa must be the city or country outside of China.
(4) A photo
A color passport photo (size of 33mm*48mm, bare-head, full face, and is taken within the past 6 months) against a light background attached.
(5) Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.
(6) A child of Chinese origin, born in Canada, applying for a Chinese visa for the first time is required to provide:
- If one of the parents was Permanent Resident when the child was born, please provide Birth certificate and both his or her parents' Canadian passports or permanent residence cards and Chinese passports.
- If both of the parents were Canadian Citizen when the child was born, please provide Birth certificate and both his or her parents' Canadian passports which can prove the citizenship when the child was born or Citizenship Card or Citizenship Paper.
- If one of the parents was Canadian Citizen, the other was Chinese citizen but not Permanent Resident, you should go to Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China in Calgary to apply the travel document.
(7) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens, and have obtained foreign citizenship).
If you were a Chinese citizen and now a Canadian citizen, when you apply for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and two photocopies of its information page and your Canadian passports’ information page (Your Chinese passport’s information page photocopy and your Canadian passport’s photocopy must be on the same page). If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)
Other Supporting Documents
Please gather the documents required in terms of the visa type you are applying for
An invitation letter may be submitted in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, but the consular officer may require the applicant to submit the original document of the invitation letter.
If necessary, the consular officer may require the applicant to provide additional documents or materials, or require an interview with the applicant.
The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant.
Please Sent Your Documents to : email@example.com
Your Authorized Visa and Authentication Services Agent Authorized by the consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Calgary
As the only agency authorized by the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Calgary to provide assistance for the public with their Chinese visa & document notarization and authentication applications, we provide our clients with one-stop notarization and authentication service, from document notarization, to authentication by Alberta Justice and completing with authentication by the Chinese Consulate in Calgary.
“3-step” Notarization and Authentication Process
First StepWe arrange for a notary public or lawyer to notarize your document and assist you with the preparation of the documents
Second StepWe will get your document(s) authenticated by the provincial government
Third StepWe will arrange for your document(s) to be authenticated by the Chinese Consulate in Calgary
Please send your Documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our travel Plans
Need to get your documents translated between Chinese and English? We can certainly help!
Our qualified translators will translate your documents from Chinese to English or from English to Chinese. The translation will be accompanied with an Affidavit signed by the translator before a notary public confirming its accuracy.
We translate documents in various areas, including, but not limited to:
- Certificates and licenses: Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Certificate of Divorce, Identity Card, driver’s license, passport and records of border entry/exit, graduation certificate/diplomas, transcripts, household registration document, etc;
- Legal documents: Court order, police check/no-criminal record certifcate, will/testament, certificate of judgement, etc.;
- Business documents: Business invitation letter (for the purpose of Chinese visa application only), business license, company registration, etc.;
- Medical documents: Doctor’s notes, medical letter, prescription, medical report, etc.;
- Financial documents: Statement of employment, statement of tax and income, bank statement, pay stub/pay advice, etc.;
- Ceremony and show programmes; and,
- Other professional documents.
If you wish to use our translation services, please provide us with a copy of the documents to be translated, in person, or by email to email@example.com.
Please refer to our fee form for the service cost.